Tuesday 12 August 2014

15 Weird Questions Tag- Amy


Here is another tag that Jazzy tagged me to do! Check her's out as well!  BJ, you're next gurlfriend!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Everyone just calls me Amy, except for a cousin that calls me Amo.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I always shower before I go to bed. Once I took a shower at one in the morning.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I hate the sound a popping balloons.
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Any boy band song. 1D, 5SOS, Backstreet boys (anyone remember them)
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Anyone that doesn't tidy up after themselves.
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Fidgeting.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I don't have a preferred side.
8. What was your first stuffed animal & its name?
I can remember 2: there's Bluey, who was a blue teddy bear and Snowy who was a white teddy bear. I came up with really original names, I know.
9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I don't ever go to Starbucks but I if I were there I would get a caramel hot chocolate, cos I've heard they are awesome and I also hate coffee.
10. What's the beauty rule you preach... but never ACTUALLY practice?
I fail at putting on red lipstick, but I love to wear it nonetheless. 
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face towards the shower head.
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can't do anything! 
13. What's your favorite 'comfort food' that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Chips and chocolate.
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?     
"Can I smell it?" Jazzy and BJ always tease me about this but I just really like smelling things!                                                
15. Time to sleep—what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Firstly, what is this question supposed to mean? But anyways, I usually wear my pjs or a night gown in the summer.

BTW, BJ just did the TMI tag so make sure you click the link below to read it!
http://astonishingaishabella.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/tmi-tag-bjs-turn.html

No comments:

Post a Comment